T23 Plastic Nine Feet Flat Tray Pallet
|Place of Origin:||ShanDong|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
Every company that moves items such as raw material or finished goods uses a pallet, or euro pallet, and material handling equipment to move those items. Pallets are used in every nation and in every warehouse. The majority of those pallets are made from wood. In the US the construction of pallets accounts for almost half of the lumber used each year. But not everyone thinks that pallets should be made from wood. Over the past few years the environmental movement has questioned the use of amount of wood that is used each year and the problems that this discarding pallets in landfills. Others have been concerned about the use of wood pallets in the movement of food and the ability for insects and fungal matter to live on wood pallet. With these concerns, pallets made from plastic and metal have been introduced to alleviate some of these issues.
1. Flexibility: Immediate flexion can prevent the goods on the pallet from being scattered when picked up by the forklift;
2. Bend: plastic tray is placed on the shelf, the bending will gradually increase in the automatic warehouse can not bend more than ten millimeters;
3. Impact resistance and durability;
4. Usability: light weight, simple operation, easy access to forklifts, stable size;
5. Dynamic load: the maximum weight that can be lifted by the forklift at one time; static load: the maximum weight that the lowest pallet can withstand in the pallet; overhead load: allow the pallet-packed goods to be on the shelf The maximum weight. The load is different with the shelf, temperature and storage period are closely related;
6. Health: do not rot, do not absorb moisture, easy to wash, easy to dry, no insects and bacteria;
7. Safety: light weight, no nails, protrusions;
8. Long service life, recyclable.